Last updated: 1st August 2023
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined below. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
Application means the software program provided by the Company downloaded by You on any electronic device, named Zonar
Company (variously referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Zonar Sdn Bhd.
Country refers to Malaysia.
Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
Personal Data shall have the same meaning as defined under the Malaysian Personal Data Protection Act 2010, which includes any information that relates directly or indirectly to an identified or identifiable individual.
Sensitive Personal Data is any information about an individual's health or physical or mental health, political opinions, religious beliefs and other beliefs of a similar nature.
Service refers to the Application.
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a user can log in or create an account to use the Service.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
You or Your means the user or individual accessing or using the Service, a company, or any other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personal Data or personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- National Registration Identity Card (NRIC no.)
If You do not provide Us with the above Personal Data, You may not be able to fully utlize the Service and the Company’s ability to perform its obligations under the Terms and Conditions may be affected.
Sensitive Personal Data
We do not collect Sensitive Personal Data.
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
The Company allows You to create an account and log in to use the Service through the following Third-party Social Media Services:
- Apple ID
If You decide to register or otherwise grant us access to a Third-Party Social Media Service, We may collect Personal Data that is already associated with Your Third-Party Social Media Service’s account, such as Your name, email address, activities or contact list associated with that account.
Information Collected while Using the Application
While using Our Application, in order to provide features of Our Application, we may collect, with your prior permission:
- Information regarding your location
- Information from your Device’s phone book (contacts list)
- Pictures and other information from your Device’s camera and photo library
We use this information to provide and enhance features of Our Service, and to improve and customize Our Service. The information may be uploaded to the Company’s servers and/or a Service Provider’s server or simply stored on Your device.
You can enable or disable access to this information at any time, through Your Device settings.
Sources of Personal Data
We may collect and obtain your Personal Data when you contact us whether in person, by phone, by email or any other platforms and/or from any other information you may provide to us from time to time, or from automatically collected information or from authorised third parties and/or other legitimate sources such as doctors, banks, financial institution, government agencies, insurance companies, etc.
Consent to the processing of Personal Data
Purpose for Collection of Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service: including to monitor the usage of Our Service.
- To manage Your Account:to manage Your account as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract:the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You:to contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide Youwith news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that You have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To ensure legal compliance: to comply with the law and/or for such purpose as may be permitted by the law.
- To manage Your requests:to attend and manage Your requests to Us.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
In the event your Personal Data is transferred to other countries or jurisdictions which do not have the same or comparable data protection laws as Malaysia, we will take organisational and technical measures by transferring your Personal Data to those locations where the target location is compliant with data protection legislation or
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We will keep Your Personal Data confidential and will not disclose it to any other third party unless it is necessary for us to disclose in order for us to fulfil the Purpose mentioned above or for other legitimate business purposes.
We may disclose your Personal Data to the following third-parties in the following situations:
- With Service Providers:We may disclose Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to advertise on third party websites after You visited our Service, to contact You.
- For Business transfers:We may disclose or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With Business partners:We may disclose Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users:When You disclose personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- For such other purposes ancillary to or incidental to the above.
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
- Prevent or detecting a crime or for the purpose of investigations
- For the purpose of performing the Company’s obligations under the Company’s Terms and Conditions.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Service Providers have access to Your Personal Data only to perform their tasks on Our behalf and are obligated not to disclose, process or use it for any other purpose apart for those which they are engaged for.
In order to protect your Personal Data against accidental, unlawful or unauthorised access, we will implement appropriate measures to protect the security of your Personal Data which may include but not limited to the following:
- Where applicable, online credit card transactions shall be protected using secured encryption
- Safeguard our computer systems from malware threats to prevent attacks on Personal Data
- Maintaining a proper record of access of our employees or third-party service provider to Personal Data periodically
- Controlling and limiting employees’ access too Personal Data system
- Conducting awareness programmes to all employees (if necessary) on the responsibility to protect Personal Data
Where we no longer require your Personal Data for the above Purposes, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure all Personal Data is destroyed or permanently deleted.
Your Rights and Obligations as Data Subjects
In accordance with the PDPA, you are entitled and have the right to:
- request access to your Personal Data held by us and request correction of your Personal Data where your Personal Data is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up-to-date;
- to revoke or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Data whether generally or for specific purposes,
- to restrict or limit the processing of your Personal Data
- to request for erasure or deletion your Personal Data
- to opt out of receiving direct marketing materials at any time opting out or expressly
Data Access / Correction / Deletion Requests
While you can request for the access, correction, deletion of your Personal Data in accordance with the PDPA and contact us with any enquiries or complaints in respect of your Personal Data, we may or shall:
- charge a prescribed fee for processing your request for access or correction and shall respond within 21 days from the date of request; and
- reserve the right to refuse your request to access, delete and/or make any corrections to your Personal Data for legitimate reasons and for reasons permitted under the law, taking into account the administrative costs involved to process such request. If we refuse to comply with such request, we will inform you of our refusal and the reason for our refusal
For any request for access to data or data deletion, kindly contact us via the contact details provided below.
Restoration of Deleted Data
Once We approve and confirm your request for the deletion of Your Personal Data, You are granted a 5-day window to restore Your deleted data by logging in to our Service.
If You log in to our Services within the 5-day window, Your request for deletion will be deemed withdrawn and the deletion of Your Personal Data will be automatically cancelled. Your Personal Data will be restored in full in our database.
Take note that once Your data is deleted by not logging in within the 5-day window, Your Personal Data will no longer be restorable and will be only be archived with restricted access to our employees for legitimate purposes (to meet any legal obligations which may arise Data under PDPA e.g. the retention of Personal Data).
Note that You may not be able to continue using our Service or any benefits that we offer upon deletion.
We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
Firebase is an analytics service provided by Google Inc.
We also encourage you to review the Google’s policy for safeguarding your data: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
For more information on what type of information Firebase collects, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
Google Ads (AdWords)
Google Ads (AdWords) remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
You agree to accept the Google Analytics for Display Advertising and may opt-out of it and customise the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
Twitter remarketing service is provided by Twitter Inc.
You agree to accept Twitter’s interest-based ads and may opt-out of it by following their instructions: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170405
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
You agree to accept Facebook’s interest-based ads and may opt-out of it by following these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioural Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Pinterest remarketing service is provided by Pinterest Inc.
You agree to accept Pinterest’s interest-based ads and may opt-out of it by enabling the “Do Not Track” functionality of your web browser or by following Pinterest instructions: http://help.pinterest.com/en/articles/personalization-and-data
Be aware that Your request does not guarantee complete or comprehensive removal of content or information posted online and that the law may not permit or require removal in certain circumstances.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By visiting this page on our website: https://www.zonar.co/contact
NOTIS PRIVASI KEPADA PELANGGAN-PELANGGAN
Notis Privasi ini (“Notis Privasi”) diberikan kepada semua pelanggan Zonar Sdn Bhd (termasuk semua subsidiari, syarikat berkaitan dan/atau syarikat bersekutu) ("Syarikat"), selaras dengan obligasi statutori kami di bawah Akta Perlindungan Data Peribadi 2010 ("PDPA").
Sepanjang masa urusan anda dengan kami, termasuk sepanjang kegunaan aplikasi kami, kami akan mengumpul dan memproses data peribadi anda termasuk tetapi tidak terhad kepada emel, nama, nombor telefon, senarai kenalan serta gambar-gambar kamera dalam telefon, alamat, dan lokasi semasa anda dari pelbagai sumber termasuk borang kami yang diisi oleh anda, laman web/aplikasi kami serta maklumat dari perkhidmatan media sosial seperti Google, Facebook ataupun Twitter.
Kami akan mengumpulkan dan memproseskan data peribadi untuk tujuan berikut:
- Untuk berkomunikasi dengan anda
- Untuk memberi dan mengekalkan perkhidmatan kepada anda
- Untuk mengurus akaun anda
- Untuk melaksanakan kontract dengan anda
- Untuk mengurus permintaan anda
- Untuk memberi anda berita, tawaran istimewa dan maklumat am tentang produk, perkhidmatan dan acara lain yang kami tawarkan
- Untuk sebarang penggabungan, penjualan aset Syarikat, pembiayaan, atau pemerolehan semua atau sebahagian perniagaan Syarikat kepada syarikat lain
- Untuk tujuan-tujuan lain yang diperlukan untuk mengendalikan perniagaan kami
(secara kolektifnya dirujuk sebagai “Tujuan-Tujuan”)
Dengan memberikan data peribadi anda kepada kami, anda bersetuju untuk kami memproses data peribadi anda sepertimana yang tertera dalam Notis Privasi ini, dan anda mengesahkan bahawa semua data peribadi yang diberikan oleh anda adalah betul dan lengkap, dan tiada data peribadi yang mengelirukan atau yang belum dikemaskinikan.
Setakat mana yang anda telah memberikan (atau akan memberikan) data peribadi tentang ahli keluarga, pasangan, tanggungan anda dan/atau individu lain, anda mengesahkan bahawa anda telah menjelaskan (atau akan menjelaskan) kepada mereka bahawa data peribadi mereka akan didedahkan kepada, dan akan diproses oleh kami dan anda menyata dan menjamin bahawa anda telah diberi kuasa untuk mendedahkan data peribadi mereka kepada kami dan anda telah memperolehi persetujuan daripada mereka berkenaan dengan pemprosesan (termasuk pendedahan dan pemindahan) data peribadi mereka sepertimana yang tertera dalam Notis Privasi ini.
Kami tidak akan mendedahkan data peribadi anda kepada mana-mana pihak ketiga tanpa kebenaran anda kecuali kepada syarikat-syarikat di dalam kumpulan Syarikat kami, penasihat professional kami, ejen, vendor, pembekal, kontraktor, pembekal perkhidmatan, rakan kongsi perniagaan, syarikat insurans, bank atau institusi kewangan, di dalam atau di luar Malaysia, bagi Tujuan-Tujuan yang disebut di atas dan untuk tujuan perniagaan lain yang sah, dan kepada sesiapa yang diwajibkan oleh undang-undang atau sebagai balasan kepada agensi kerajaan.
Kami akan mengumpul dan mengekalkan data peribadi anda selagi diperlukan sepertimana yang tertera dalam Notis Privasi ini. Sekiranya anda tidak memberikan data peribadi anda kepada kami atau tidak bersetuju dengan Notis Privasi ini, kami mungkin tidak dapat memberikan produk atau perkhidmatan secara efektif kepada anda atau memproses data peribadi anda bagi Tujuan-Tujuan yang disebut di atas.
Kami komited untuk melindungi data peribadi anda dan memastikan ia disimpan dengan selamat. Anda mempunyai hak untuk meminta akses kepada (butir-butir di bawah), meminta salinan, dan meminta untuk mengemas kini atau membetulkan data peribadi yang disimpan oleh kami. Anda juga mempunyai hak untuk meminta kami (butir-butir di bawah) untuk mengehadkan pemprosesan dan penggunaan data peribadi anda, tertakluk pada hak kami untuk bergantung kepada pengecualian untuk mengumpul, menggunakan dan mendedahkan data peribadi anda.
Kami berhak untuk mengemaskini dan meminda Notis Privasi ini dari semasa ke semasa. Kami akan memaklumkan anda mengenai apa-apa pindaan kepada Notis Privasi melalui pengumuman di laman web kami atau aplikasi kami atau melalui cara yang bersesuaian.
Selaras dengan Seksyen 7(3) PDPA, Notis Privasi ini disediakan dalam Bahasa Inggeris dan Bahasa Malaysia. Sekiranya berlaku apa-apa pencanggahan antara versi Bahasa Inggeris dan Bahasa Malaysia, versi Bahasa Inggeris akan digunapakai.
Sekiranya anda mempunyai sebarang permintaan untuk mengehadkan pemprosesan data peribadi anda atau membuat pertanyaan atau membuat aduan atau menarik balik persetujuan anda terhadap pengumpulan dan pemproseskan data peribadi anda, sila hubungi kami pada butir-butir berikut:
Bertarikh pada July 19, 2020.